|Posted by SuperMomSurveys on January 20, 2019 at 1:00 AM|
UNPAID INTERNSHIP POSITIONS
Yes Yes Ministries International is a 501c3 approved nonprofit ministries for singles and married.
We are looking to hire 10 interns to learn about our ministry, contribute to our mission, and gain valuable insight and experience in the process.
WHO WE WANT: Requirements
-Applicants must be a Christian.
-Applicants must be living in Charlotte or the metro area.
-Applicants must be between 18 and 30 years old
-Applicants must be interested in issues relating to Christianity, singlehood, marriage, divorce, relationships, parenthood, etc
WHAT WE NEED
We need interns with experience or expertise in any of the following areas:
- Website Management
- Social Media: FB, Twitter, YouTube, etc
- Book writing & Publication
- Organize book launch and signing
- Advice and Counseling
- Audio/visual productions
- Seminar & conference meetings
- General Administration
- Grant writing
INTERN BENEFITS INCLUDE:
Mentorship & Trainings
Working individually and as a team.
References & Recommendations
Attend conferences & Seminars
HOW TO APPLY
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Full name, age, and sex
- Tells us a little about your background I.e family, education, experience, abilities, religious, etc
- Please visit our website: yesyesministries.com and Facebook: Yes Yes Ministries. Then tell us, at least, 3 things you’ll change or contribute to our mission.
Email applications must be received by Friday January 25, 2019. Only, successful candidates will be notified and invited for individual interviews by January 31st 2019.
Internship begins in February 2019 till May 2019. Meetings will be 4hours once a week. Flexible times can be arranged.
This is a startup time for the Christian Ministry. Therefore, we encourage applicants to prayerfully consider joining us.
THIS IS AN UNPAID INTERNSHIP POSITION
Categories: From Me to You