|Posted by SuperMomSurveys on January 27, 2015 at 10:40 AM|
Beautiful DIY Flowers From Bloominous
I have recently come across a great website that provides easy DIY floral arrangements kits for weddings and events. The flowers are straight from the farm, ensuring that the stems are fresh and cut-to-order. They even dethorn and preportion the flowers to save you time! Many brides turn to DIY to save costs, but the process of researching, purchasing, and arranging florals often end up causing more stress and dollars. Recognizing this need gap, Bloominous is launched in 2014 to give brides an alternative option for DIY wedding flowers. With step-by-step pictorials and a build time of about 15 minutes, this site has given me the confidence to keep coming back. Imagine!...No more failed pinterest posts! They carefully package and ship by Air to ensure freshness, so you don't have to worry about what you're going to get.
There are three advantages of using Bloominous for a wedding / event:
1. Cost Saving:
- With Bloominous, brides will be able to save anywhere from 30% to 50% off their original floral budget
- Each piece is priced without the typical 300% markup from wedding florists, e.g. $5 boutonnieres, $40 centerpieces, and $50 bouquets
2. Easy DIY:
- Most DIY floral services do not send ‘prepped’ flowers, but ours come cut-to-order, dethorned, and trimmed, so brides save time AND money
- Each kit comes with step-by-step photo instructions for easy assembling within 10 to 20 minutes per piece, as well as flower care products and design tips
3. Quality, Professional Design:
- All collections featuring specialty flowers are designed florist with 10+ years of experience in event and floral design
- It’s not just the flowers—from trends to vases to favors, we design the whole look for your inspiration, in our offerings and blog
This 'florist-at-their-fingertips' experience is not to be missed. Bloominous is making DIY fun, easy, and approachable for anyone who wants to try. I absolutely love making flower arrangements and I will continue to shop here for any special occasion I can think of. Check it out at http://bloominous.com
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post, but the opinions are my own.